Do you know how to recognize those all-important being in love signs when you have a new love interest?
It's easy to know whether you are in love or not (the sky is just so much bluer), but sometimes it's a bit more challenging when it comes to the other person. So how do you recognize the most important signs of falling in love?
The telltale signs of being in love to look out for include the following:
* Public displays of affection: If your love interest is happy to hold your hand in public or steal a kiss when others are around it's a signal that they don't mind giving off the vibe that they're 'taken'.
* Being open emotionally: One of the most telltale signs of being in love is when your new boy- or girlfriend opens up to you emotionally - especially when they share their vulnerabilities and fears. That signals that they trust you with their emotions.
* Embracing your passions: If your love interest shows a willingness to find out and share your passions, it shows that they really care about what makes you happy and that they want to share in that happiness with you.
* Being keen to see you: You'll know that your friend is falling for you when they're eager to spend time with you and keen to make plans that include you.
* Being comfortable in each other's company: Falling in love signs include looking forward to seeing each other and being happy and content in each other's presence.
* Introducing you to the family: One of the biggest falling in love signs is being introduced to your love interest's family and friends. If you all get on like a house on fire, so much the better!
* Talking about moving in together: You can't get any clearer being in love signs that your boy-or girlfriend moving towards commitment by talking about moving in together. This obviously means that they want to go to bed with you at night, wake up with you in the moring - and everything in between!
Read, reflect and be inspired. If you find something of value on our Signs of Being in Love page, enjoy its gifts and please pass it on to your friends.