Best Romantic Date Ideas
Whether you have a lot of money or just a little, use these romantic date ideas as inspiration to have a fabulous time!
Romantic Surprise Ideas
Who said romance should be limited to a few hours on Valentine’s Day? If you want to warm your darling’s heart, personalized romance is the way to go.
It doesn't matter whether you're in a brand new relationship, or whether you've been together for centuries... romance is important. As Greg Godek says, 'We need love, but we crave romance (just like you need broccoli, but crave chocolate). Going on a romantic date sends the message, "I'm in love with you," instead of merely, "I love you."
Here are a few romantic ideas to turn your relationship into a love affair:
to her just because. A nice gesture doesn't have to be reserved for a special occasion.
* Do something that will take both of you out of your comfort zone – go abseiling, attend a drama class, learn to dance or take cooking lessons.
* Arrange a chocolate tasting event – just like wine, only chocolate.
* Go for a leisurely bike ride – rent a tandem bike if possible.
* Dance in the rain.
* Go to the video arcade for an hour or two of youthful fun.
* Picnic on the beach, in the park, in your living room.
* Start a hobby together.
* Rent your favourite kind of convertible and go for a scenic drive.
* Plan and host a theme party.
If you found inspiration on our romantic date ideas page, feel free to browse the following pages too:
* Romantic Surprise Ideas
* Valentines Day Surprises
Hope you enjoy our romantic surprise ideas page! It's all about creating both romance and passion in your life...
(From Romantic Date Ideas back to Healing Love Notes Home Page)
Read, reflect and be inspired. If you find something of value on our romantic ideas page, enjoy its gifts and please pass it on to your friends.