Music is as much an escape from reality as a way to make one's feelings known. The following list of love songs speak to me personally. I hope you enjoy them too.Read, reflect and be inspired. If you find something of value here, enjoy its gifts and please pass it on to your friends.
1. Turn me On, Norah Jones
2. Nothing Compares 2 U, Sinead O'Connor
3. You're Beautiful, James Blunt
4. A Moment Like This, Kelly Clarkson
5. Have I Told You Lately, Rod Stewart
6. Something, The Beatles
7. I Will Always Love You, Whitney Houston
8. Can't Help Falling in Love, Elvis
9. Wonderful Tonight, Eric Clapton
10. Unchained Melody, Righteous Brothers
11. Endless Love, Diana Ross and Lionel Richie
12. Please Forgive Me, Bryan Adams
13. With or Without You, U2
14. When I Need You, Leo Sayer
15. The One That You Love, Air Supply
16. How Deep is Your Love, Bee Gees
17. Everything I Do (I Do it For You), Bryan Adams
18. How am I Supposed to Live Without You, Michael Bolton
19. I Finally Found Someone, Barbra Streisand and Bryan Adams
20. Total Eclipse of the Heart, Bonnie Tyler
21. Hard to Say I'm Sorry, Chicago
22. Truly Madly Deeply, Savage Garden
23. Wind Beneath My Wings, Bette Midler
24. My Heart Will Go On, Celine Dion
25. Don't Know Much, Linda Ronstadt and Aaron Neville
26. Kiss Me, Sixpence None the Richer
27. Two Out of Three Ain't Bad, Meatloaf
28. Just the Way You Are, Billy Joel
29. Your Song, Elton John
30. You Are So Beautiful, Joe Cocker
31. Open Arms, Journey
32. Making Love Out of Nothing At All, Air Supply
33. Up Where We Belong, Joe Cocker and Jennifer Warren
34. Love Hurts, Nazareth
35. To Love Somebody, Michael Bolton
36. Better than Me, Hender
37. The Reason, Hoobastank
38. Time After Time, Cyndi Lauper
39. White Flag, Dido
40. The Sound of White, Missy Higgens
I hope you like some of the songs on my list of love songs as beautiful as I do. Feel free to keep browsing. You may find my page on
love song lyrics interesting too.
Read, reflect and be inspired. If you find something of value on our Best Love Songs page, enjoy its gifts and please pass it on to your friends.
'Dr. Mia has created a compelling work that explores loving relationships in a whole new light. She leads the reader to explore the most tender and intimate aspects of loving relationships using her mastery as a professional therapist with a twist - she shares from her heart! The power, warmth and beauty of her personal experience connect with the reader in ways most books on relationships never will!'
~ Mark E. Hundley, Licensed Professional Counselor and Author of Awaken to Good Mourning.
Mia Rose is a modern day master in the art of LOVE and personal relationships. Her compelling story of her own transformation and the wisdom she shares in Awaken to Love is food for the soul and wisdom for anyone who has ever been in love.
~ Ariaa Jaeger, Spiritual Life Strategist, Philosopher, Author of Ariaaisms ~ Spiritual Food for the Soul, AriaaQuotes and The Book of Ariaa
Ladies, let me show you how ANY woman can supercharge their love life and rediscover passion in just eight weeks.