Writing Short Love Notes
Surprise your partner with short love notes to show how much you care. Little things mean a lot - and if you really want to impress them with your romantic ideas, show some creative flair!
Romantic Love Notes
You'll be sure to catch your sweetheart's attention with romantic love notes that intrigue or excite them. They're sure to appreciate love notes that will make them smile, wonder or even something sexy that will light their fire. Try the following ideas:
- Leave a note tucked under the windshield wiper of your partner's car that says, 'I love your car... but I love you more.'
- Write 'I love you on colored Post-It notes and stick them all over the house.
- Send a dozen roses, but with a romantic twist. Choose eleven red roses and one white rose with a note that says, 'In every bunch there's one that stands out - and you're that one.'
- Write 'You're the One for Me with soap on the bathroom mirror.
Funny Love Notes
Inject a dose of humour into your relationship by leaving short notes in unexpected places for your partner to find:
- Write a note on an egg in the refrigerator that says, 'You crack me up :)'
You can even write funny love notes on a roll of toilet paper.
Sexy Love Notes
If you're in a passionate mood, give your partner the following sweet love notes:
'(Your name and surname) invites you to a banquet. Main course - (your name and surname).'
- Put a note on the tv that reads, 'Why don't you turn me on instead?'
- Send a single flower with a note that says, 'Where? Where-ever you want. When? You decide.'
- Mail your flame a pack of matches with a note that reads, 'I'm hot for you...'
Read, reflect and be inspired. If you find something of value on our sweet love notes page, enjoy its gifts and please pass it on to your friends.
Meet Dr. Mia Rose
*It's Here! Awaken to Love
Praise for Awaken to Love
'Dr. Mia has created a compelling work that explores loving relationships in a whole new light. She leads the reader to explore the most tender and intimate aspects of loving relationships using her mastery as a professional therapist with a twist - she shares from her heart! The power, warmth and beauty of her personal experience connect with the reader in ways most books on relationships never will!'
~ Mark E. Hundley, Licensed Professional Counselor and Author of Awaken to Good Mourning.
Mia Rose is a modern day master in the art of LOVE and personal relationships. Her compelling story of her own transformation and the wisdom she shares in Awaken to Love is food for the soul and wisdom for anyone who has ever been in love.
~ Ariaa Jaeger, Spiritual Life Strategist, Philosopher, Author of Ariaaisms ~ Spiritual Food for the Soul, AriaaQuotes and The Book of Ariaa
Zodiac LoveZodiac Sign Love Matches
Ladies, let me show you how ANY woman can supercharge their love life and rediscover passion in just eight weeks.
Supercharge your Love Life
Dr. Mia Rose
Most Popular Article